CVY 0.00% 11.0¢ coventry resources limited

master, page-9

1. 3,072 Posts.
    'Perhaps the long term romantics of CVY just may be right........'

CVY is a soon to be in production 5-8 million ounce gold play backed by some of the biggest players in the game. At the current MC if it proves up 5 million ounces in Canada (ie, another 3 million at Rainy River, which looks conservative) then current 13c buying is around $5 an in ground ounce.

The recent argonaut report suggest a CVY peer average EV/per in ground ounce of $70+. Are we missing something?

'So now that it seems like to the 13 cent mark, does this still classify it as a pump and dump? I am not so sure that it is.'

The high volume accumulation at 12-13c is nothing like a P&D.

CVY over the last 12 months has in fact been the reverse of a P&D - the SP was obviously engineered down, not up, when it went back to 6c.

I posted plenty of observations that the SP was obviously being walked down at the time.

Then key backers Sun Valley and Macquarie, and the directors, loaded up at the crazy price of 5.5c on the recent CR. Funny how that offer was not extended to long suffering shareholders...

And now the SP has been left to find a fair level, and is roaring back towards 20c.

We are all welcome to draw our own conclusions about the 12 month chart of CVY, but calling it a P&D is just plain wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.