HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Mastercard / Dividends / BNPL ^, page-57

1. 5,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608

As the company announcement said.

"Prior to joining flexigroup, Mr Murray was Customer Executive of nab Private, leading the strategic and
    digital transformation of nab Private into one of the highest performing divisions of the bank.,.... He also brings with him a wealth of
    international capital and debt market experience having worked as an investment banker for over 18
    years, most recently as Head of Capital Markets at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in Sydney."

Jason Murray said:
    “I’ve been closely watching the transformation of flexigroup into one of the largest instalment payment
    companies trans-Tasman and am thrilled to now be a part of that journey. I have long harboured a
    desire to help lead an established fintech, having advised and followed a number of successful startups in my career. I look forward to supporting Rebecca in the continued transformation of the business, as we drive user growth, increase brand visibility and build on our market leading offering.”

Mr Murray has the right background, knowledge and experience in the areas of expertise that may be missing from FXL, and would be able to mange the cash flow better, IMO, and would be the catalyst in making this a global champion.......

I also think that people have this in their mind, that Z1p until last year did not announce any OS expansion plans, and with a cash flow of less than what FXL has now did manage to have a SP of of $5.86. ....so why not FXL!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.