TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Indeed it will, and I believe LWP will eventually reach a...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Indeed it will, and I believe LWP will eventually reach a tipping point where their marketing efforts will start paying dividends. Not necessarily in terms of revenue (in the short term, at least), but in terms of enquiries that actually lead to testing commitments (or an enquiry to testing conversion ratio, if you will). To me that would suggest serious interest.

Right now we know that Australian and Texan fly-ash samples are in the oven - I imagine whoever sent those in for testing aren't mucking around, and I doubt LWP would be testing them if they felt their interest wasn't genuine.

What would really interest me is knowing how many samples are being sent in and from where at any given point in time. That 'pipeline view' I feel could be a good initial indicator of their marketing ROI. My only question then is, what is the QLD plant's maximum testing capacity at any given point in time... in which case, I would also be interested in knowing how many samples are in the testing queue.

Ok, back to my vino... Margs delivers yet again!

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.