WOW 0.27% $33.79 woolworths group limited

masters disaster?

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    just imagine:
    1-how much stronger financially they could have been if the lost millions were ploughed back into the core business of food & grocery
    2-how many more staff they could have employed and retained

think they have problem moving some stock last 3 weeks bought stoned white peaches in plastic bucket later discovered past used by date my error but they should have been marked down not selling @ for full price.

the general concencus here seems to be unfavourable and ifthe stategywas to match or better the offering from bunnings site visits to my local masters have disappointed,looking from the outside this will be a test of mgmt if they can turn it or the financials around & bringing consulutant in from the glory days gone bye doesnt give one much confidance those at the steering wheel have the answers.

i always have concerns when mgmt changes occurr and more so in what is a blue chip stock in many portfolios or super funds.

good time for an outsider to bid 25-30 as t/o and selloff parts of business not wanted
    nothing wrong with competition aldi is the best thing to have happened in this sector
    and the coles turnaround has continues to please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
-0.090(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.00 $34.10 $33.68 $66.46M 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 965 $33.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.79 11715 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.