MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

MAT Looking Ready to Move

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I haven’t posted on the MAT forum for a loooooong time.

I am neither a lover nor hater of the stock, merely a cursory observer and very occasional player – usually successfully.

It’s always interesting to return and see many of the same LT holders posting – well done on your loyalty. However, I am not as loyal when it comes to MAT; I just play it and call it as I see it. And this is what I currently see.

MAT has been in downtrend for over 3 years and I believe that it is about to break that downtrend. Here’s why:
    • For the first time in the past 3 and a bit years the stock set a higher low (now it just needs o set a higher high).
    • Imminent news flow from 4 fronts – Mt. Day, Killaloe, Thailand and Dunnsville. Success on any one of these should help the share price gain traction.
    • A better overall environment for resource stocks.
    • Who knows what other things out of left field that PP potentially has up his sleeve.
    • The stock is being accumulated for the first time that I can remember in a very long time.
    Something is brewing with MAT. I’m on board, which as I stated earlier and given my past track record in the stock, is a pretty good harbinger of an upward movement in the share price.

Let’s see if I’m correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.095K 43.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61208 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 61750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.