HDR hardman resources limited

matamata drill delayed again.

1. 2,104 Posts.
    I see some of the faithfuls are still around, and yes I'm still looking for the 10 bagger, and at the moment I'm holding 10 empty bags, hey thats a start. Hope all are keeping well.
    Found the below article whilst surfing the web.

Tullow Oil Plc further delays French Guiana drilling - French Guiana

French Guiana will have to wait at least another year for a revival in exploration drilling as Tullow Oil has delayed the spud of a new field wildcat on the Matamata Prospect on Guyane Marine Exclusive Exploration License until late 2010 or early 2011. The well was originally postponed from 2008 to late 2009 due to the inability to secure a deepwater drilling rig.

Apparently, now Tullow is giving precedence to leads linked to its Jubilee oil field offshore Ghana. Meanwhile, Tullow has carried out a seabed logging survey of the Matamata area and "wants to study a new area of the plate," with plans to shoot an unspecified amount of 3D seismic in a new area. Tullow is still hoping it can obtain a rig either from the Gulf of Mexico or one on its way to Brazil. There has been no drilling in the country since the 1970s. In a related move, Tullow is offering a stake in the block via farm-out after Gaz de France decided to relinquish its minority stake.

http://energy.ihs.com/News/oil-gas-exploration/2009/Tullow-Oil-Plc-042409.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.