CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

matanda, page-46

1. 297 Posts.
    There are some people who actually bought shares in CVI based on the ownership of the Matanda lease or should I say perceived ownership of Matanda. I am one of those people. It offered early cash flow and far less risk as it had been drilled previously. If the company divests itself or loses a critical piece of it's portfolio then I want to know with full disclosure so I can make an informed decision as to how I manage my position. Eg: Imagine if BHP somehow lost Olympic Dam to native title claimants, do you think they would not inform the market ...... it is inconceivable.

If MS had any idea that Turnberry had lost the lease then he has an obligation to inform the market as it is a price sensitive issue. If he doesn't know then that is unacceptable if he is running the show and I don't believe anybody is that incompetent. Now you have it and now you don't have anything...... lol. There is a transition in the value of the stock if it loses one of it's major assets.

From what is coming out on these boards it appears that holders need to check up Reuters to keep track of what is going on as the information or lack of clear information coming from the company is undermining the value of CVI's share price, far more than any down rampers, placements or general market sentiment. All this conjecture can be sorted with a clear and concise release or two through the ASX.

PS: What did you dig up on the diamonds Ciggys?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.