TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Matchedje Mozambiques own Automobile - Industry News

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Matchedje Mozambiques own Automobile - Industry News

(Translated google)
    Triton mining project in Mozambique have to invest $ 110 million

Australia Triton Mining said the company intends to graphite and vanadium mining exploration in Mozambique, is now preparing for the pre-feasibility study. Preliminary estimates, the project must invest $ 110 million.
    After summarized in Nicanda mine geological exploration data collected in the last quarter of last year, and commercial feasibility assessment, Triton confirmed in the northern province of Mozambique 德尔加 degrees north Balama project, "the potential is very high."
    According to Macauhub received, Triton mining business in Mozambique in 2014 report, Nicanda mine has the world's largest mixed graphite and vanadium deposits. Among them, there are 1.457 billion tons of carbon graphite (average content of 107%), 3.93 million tons of vanadium pentoxide (average content of 0.27%).
    It is estimated that Triton, Nicanda effective mine life of 29 years. The project is expected to invest $ 110 million, of which only the installation of production equipment will be required of a US $ 6,520 million, or designed annual production capacity of 180 tons.
    Triton will conduct a feasibility study earlier this year, Hebei supplement currently available data on hand to show the commercial viability of the project and attract potential investors. The mine is estimated to be put into operation in early 2017.
    Meanwhile, Triton will study various mining plans in order to determine the most cost-effective solution. According to a sample taken from the metallurgical analysis of Nicanda mine, where the purity graphite deposits, most likely as high as 99%.
    The high-purity, enough to make Triton Mining expanding range of products, including insulation foam, mattress or plastic products, photovoltaic cells or high-temperature furnace with graphite, spherical graphite for lithium ion batteries, as well as the raw materials used in the steel industry.
    Triton Mining multinational composed by over more than accounted for the largest shares of 20, the United States, Citigroup's Citibank Nominees Limited (total shares 22.23%), Triton Mining of non-executive chairman Alan Gordon Jenks (representing 3.22%), and JP Morgan JP Morgan Australia Group Nominees Limited (3.04%) and so on.
    Triton is currently mining in Mozambique three projects --Ancuabe, North and South Balama-- Balama are controlled 80% of the shares, the remaining 20% held by Limited Grafex.

http://www.matchedje.org/html/cn/index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=1003

http://www.matchedje.org/index.php#

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120657 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.