UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Mate it's time to say good bye

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Ok all though I believe there is no need to panic just yet it really angers me that once again we have been over promised and under delivered. As a shareholder what I expect is not to be kept up to date with the day to day running of the company but I am sorry but I think I deserve a letter from the company explaining the discovery fund fiasco, quite a major event that needs to be explained, and for good measure how about an update in wtf is going on with this signing. Jan 31st and then a request for five more days and then nothing. Just a letter would have kept the price propped up from a nice place to spring from instead we get a bit of panic selling and as a result we lose all the good sentiment we had going. This company treats our shareholders badly I don't think anyone can argue with that. We continually through the research of a loyal band of posters have to sift through hours of articles trying to decipher what is going on with this company. How about a letter put out from the company with words to this affect. The signing have been delayed as a result in the magnitude of the deal. We request more time as this will be a securing of funds to see us through to commercializations on all our devices and as we have various customers in differing stages of approval the document is subject to delays from many parties. Instead they have let fear back into the company. I after holding for ten years have now had enough of this. Don't make deadlines you can't keep....... And if that simple notion can't be undertaken then explain why..... I am going to hope and pray that AS removes himself as our leader and if he does not I am afraid I think that my time of holding uns shares is at an end. Do what's right for the company and if your egos too big for that do what's right for your shareholding because you are ruining this company.
    Shorters require fear to make money and you feed them that time and time again. Any normal company would have booted you years ago but you tied yourself into a deal with sanofi not for the good of the company but for the good of yourself. Time to please please do us all a favor and step down. I don't care if you know him personally, he has paid for your flights to go tour the facility, whispered in your ear at a shareholders meeting. At the end of the day he has missed that many deadlines that he has to go. Even a postman will get the sack for delivering mail a day late let alone a week late.
    Even with an amazing announcement you have to go as end of day you are no longer the man for the job and everyone can see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.