UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

because this is not the first deal that has been delayed, go...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    because this is not the first deal that has been delayed, go back over the history of UNS and look for all the delays and statements that have not been fulfilled. If it was not for the second party I would of sold. I have more faith in them then I do our own CEO. AS is in control of signing deals. Signing deals with triggers that give away large portions of our company to the Caymans. Its funny that the ones arguing have not been through the gauntlet and seen this all before. Just ask the likes of Dino and other long term holders how they feel. Going to go call gambler anom because some intellectual said its the right thing to do. LOL Maybe the frustrations of holding for 10 years differ to those that have held ten weeks... pretty sure they do.
    Sorry for venting but thats what a forum is for expressing your views and they are mine at the moment. So will have a drink and chill out not going to spend all night expressing my opinion of how good a job AS is doing. I am sure America will tell us tonight. Once the deal is signed we will be saved but not by AS but by our new partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.