UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hmmmmmmm not sure what the exact definition of patience is but...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hmmmmmmm not sure what the exact definition of patience is but in my books it is to wait above and beyond a reasonable length of time. To forgive an extraordinary number of misleading statements. To be given timelines that are never adhered to and still wait without getting angry and to understand that some may take more time than others to learn from their mistakes. So I have been patient over ten years I can assure you if the above is a definition of patience. However I want what is best for the company not for AS and if you think that he is the right man for the company well maybe I think this is the wrong company for me. I want a leader who if he wants to be rewarded for success maybe should be penalized for failure. I want someone who under promises and over delivers. One who keeps his mouth shut instead of making statements that don't come to fruition and one that admits mistakes when made and does not just ignore them. Discovery fund big mistake. Still shrouded in mystery. How many lines do we have operational ? How many existing contracts are in negotiation and with whom? Questions that should be easily answered but bet you no one here can answer them.
    It's strange we have triggers in place with a Cayman fund. I wonder whether we had a trigger in place so we get the 15 million as the deal was not completed on time and they need to lodge another 15 mill. That would be nice but doubt that would be written in. Clauses are always not in our favor. Do I think the deal is going through yes, am I patient ? Have been proven to be stupidly so? Does AS need to go ? Well let's look at performance. Anyone who thinks that after ten years someone who has decreased the value of the company by 70 percent has had in on the brink of disaster and has put us in a position where we are negotiating our future from a weak position Well that's definately not Steve jobs or bill gates . Maybe he did well in Australia his performance in America is dismal. He is not the man for the job and with a replacement our share price would double

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.