BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Further to my last comment I had a look back at what RAU had to...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Further to my last comment I had a look back at what RAU had to say in the last Quarterly Report and came on this section on page 7.

"Expenditure & Future Programme
    Expenditure for the March Quarter on Amayapampa and other Bolivian interests amounted to $1,297,000.
    Expenditure in the June Quarter will be approximately $1,750,000 as the Company continues the training
    programme at the mine, completes the surface sampling programme, completes the water bore drilling
    programme and completes the Bankable Feasibility Study."

So,yes. With $1.9 million available at the end of the March quarter then they certainly would be sailing extremely close to the wind by the end of the June quarter without and inflow of cash.

So we are still left with the unanswered questions so far :

* Is the "material capital raising" undertaken because they had doubts that enough RAUO would be converted to give them leeway so opted to take prudent action to get money in anyway (and abandon the RAUO as a lost cause).?

* Or is this move so substantial that it will inevitably boost the RAU sp because it will send a very strong signal that things are getting into higher gear and there fore bring RAUO over the line as well. ?

Answer : "...the securities will remain in pre-open until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Friday, 21 May 2010 or when the announcement is released to the market."

I have heard of one suggestion that perhaps the capital raising could be around $10 million. Now that is just a figure floated as a possibility based on the idea that it is a "material" one.

Talking of "material" shlavina ....I might need some. Thinking of attempting to run up a few dresses and skirts. LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.