RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

The word "considering" in conjunction with back to back Trading...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    The word "considering" in conjunction with back to back Trading Halts does make it sound interesting.

"Considering" makes it sounds like they have been approached by other investors. Now that we have the RHNMF listing on the OTCQB that may well be a possibility and it might take more time due to the time zones to put a CR together. I'd imagine they'd also have to offer something to ASX holders whether by CR and/or SPP. Lets hope considering means at a premium.

Also since April Pronto Sleep now needs to be stocked in 1900+ CVS stores and the goal remains to increase the global store count from 15k to 20k by end of the calendar year.

They did recently say they had $2m in cash, a $330k R&D refund, were expecting a $100k export grant & had receivables of $1.7m, as well as the $2m credit facility provided by RD (which I don't envisage will ever be touched).

Given the historical cash burning maybe its better to raise now, as they recently also removed guidance and we have tax loss season fast approaching.

gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.