ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

material capital raising, page-21

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I don't think we can blame Andy for the actions of previous directors who were hell bent on CO2 which was always going to take years.

Can't blame the new directors for $30 POO in January from $140 6 odd months ago.

Can't blame the new directors for maintaining a sustainable cashflow during the last 18 months and working within these budgetary constraints of prudent fiscal management

Can't blame the new directors for being cautious about signing up to CO2 contract's which I expect were obviously presented to them that required massive capital injection, dilution or giving up the ownership rights to Grieve et al.

Can't blame management for being held up for months and months by R.S. to get the CO2 model in place which had to be followed through whilst at the same time we watched a massive shift in the world economy.

I do not see any evidence of incompetance on the part of the current team that warrants any undue criticism to this point.

Let's all see what comes out in the announcement, for mind I'm quietly confident of a good long term outcome and the share price whilst very disappointing on the portfolio hasn't played itself out yet.

I hope!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.