ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

All the wise posters in hindsight aye and now choosing to vent...

1. 257 Posts.
    All the wise posters in hindsight aye and now choosing to vent their spleen on the current management. If you are so clever, how come you didn't sell out long ago.

The record says Andy Rigg stated he needed 12 months to get on top of this company when he arrived early last year.I have little doubt this is about to happen.In spite of the major unforeseen world events , falling oil prices and drawnout Co2 dramas ELK is now in a position to move foreword and take decisive action to chemically inject the Grieve oil field into production.

For those of you who saw the enormous upside in this company many moons ago......nothing has changed but only got better with the further acqisitions of known gas tenaments that will be exploited with the cash flows generated from the Grieve oil field.

For those being so negative and full of your own unimportance, expect a good serving of humble pie coming your way in the near future.

I believe major shareholders, brokers and directors will be fully supportive of Andy Rigg and where he will be taking ELK in the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.