CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

When RC stated surprise was fully funded he obvious was talking...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    When RC stated surprise was fully funded he obvious was talking about building on the next phase of the existing surprise hole/area. He has since attempted to clarify this so that it is clear there are two surprise's not one. Or people will complain that any piece of work for anything remotely to do with the surprise field for the next 5 years was supposed to be fully funded, which it is not.

The capital raising is to enlarge the drilling program as quick as he can. As a holder of shares and options, I am fully supportive of it as success will drive the share price up a lot quicker giving the options a better chance of success, as he needs those options to be exercised to fund the next round. He is not a magician he is working in the confines of a tight budget and regulatory framework of partnerships and bringing surprise into production. This is his first capital raising, god knows how many we would have in this time under the previous regime. I trust he will use the money a lot more effectively also. I believe the conversion of the options is critical in the next phase of our program otherwise we will just have the big boys picking over our carcass as we have to relinquish leases, etc..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.