OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Material Funding Proposal, page-3

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hey batboy,

I was looking to see if there was anything positive from recent posts or announcements and I couldn't help laughing at your post. We need to have a bit of a laugh to stop us being too depressed with the whole situation.

Are there any rays of hope through the bleakness?

I don't really know. --lots of questions to ask and assumptions to be made.

I can't imagine the SG crew throwing good money after bad, so hopefully we are frantically processing ore to try to demonstrate that we have some sort of resource.

We did 8kg x approx $50,000 =$400,000 ...maybe we are up to a million now???

What is our cash burn every month? Would a million a month keep the lights on as we dig deeper?

Was the suspension designed to halt the share price dive while we round up ducks and place them in a row? (AKA getting the issues sorted)

OR is the issue simply that the ore isn't there in the quantity needed for a mine ...in which case it won't matter how much money is thrown at it? If thats the case, wouldn't we know by now? Been digging since February.

If we have a chance of further developing ore, at least we don't have any major secured creditors weighing our purse (as I understand it anyway) = more breathing space?

Could we grab some low hanging fruit from Serato to help with a few gold bars. 1000t at 25 g/t would be helpful at this point. There was a lot mined there previously.

Although my disposition is currently pessimistic ...there could still be a glimmer of hope. We don't know, but no point annoying managment at this point "you are only making it worse for yourself! ... Jehovah! Jehovah!"

Cheers everyone,

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 20/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.