OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

materially higher dividends, page-4

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    OSH is the long term infustructure investment that usually only sovereign wealth funds and like have the opportunity to bid , build and buy and we have it here built and retail access all due to the country risk that stops so many funds touching anything in a country like PNG. The long history that OSH has with PNG and the fact that it is one of the major income sources for PNG for the foreseeable future I hope it means they would never kill off the goose that lays the golden eggs. IF the PNG govt wasn't getting the ( eggs) div , the whole package of employment, technology, infustructure roads, airports bridges and stability the story may be a different one. The truth is that PNG needs OSH as it doesn't have the depth of skills to keep this on the rails should they upset OSH. This bodes well for OSH to expand in it's proven field of expertise now as it has done with access to other fields but I wouldn't be upset with a investment in other parts of the country as well via copper asset or such. It is all about the company and govt relationship and you really have to understand the PNG politics and history and envirnoment littered with dud projects and poorly executed ones to understand how well OSH has done especially involving the community.

10 bagger plus for me from many years of holding right back beyond orogen and with options traded for income and divs coming in this has at times been traumatic but always kept my core holding.

Add in the world energy shortage and need fr transportable energy , japan Nuke failure and there is just so many new positives that keep OSH well above the mere downside of political and country risk. The more entwined OSH becomes in infrastructure and energy supply and management in PNG the lesser the risk of teh worst case ever happening unless another country tries to take it over and I guess USA and Australia military will have something to say about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.