VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Yes as shareholders we are bias but hoping for the best outcome....

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yes as shareholders we are bias but hoping for the best outcome. i must admit the longer it drags out the worse it likely will be. the better outcome would have been a quick deal and the focus on the future rather than the distraction of the transition.

one interesting comment from TLS when they announced their intention to take control of the shops was the reference to providing a consistent service. when you investigate comments on social media there is lots of negativity directed at TLS for confusing and misleading phone plans. it seems to me they have a lot of brand damage they want to rectify so they have simplified their plans and want to control the customer interface more. again this is not something they want to happen in 4.5yrs - they want it now. reading between the lines it seems there has been a lot of unethical practices at the retail level and maybe some of the independent licensees are not going to easily give up their TLS store which may draw out the process to the detriment of VTG shareholders who want some certainty.

final comment on why VTG shareholders are jumping ship. i think many were attracted to the low PE high div yeild the stock provided along with the security of TLS partnership. the loss the partner and uncertain cashflows in furture years i would say is top reason they are moving. the stock is now speculative having dropped out of ASX200 etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.