ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Gassed we don't have to pay the loan back to the end of april...

1. 8,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1365
    Gassed we don't have to pay the loan back to the end of april 2015 why are we doing it now?

We have already agreed to pay the lenders and their mates who brokered the deal $400,000 (20%), as well as 65,000,000 free options exercisable at 1.5c for the loan deal at which they agreed to be payed back in CASH or at the same share price as the NEXT capital raising. Why are we paying them back early?

If we had of done a VWAP for the 14 days prior to last weeks organised sell off what would have the vwap have been? Much closer to .008 I would say. SO the financiers knowing they were going to get their shares replaced at a cheaper price were able to sell the share down to that level in the knowledge they would be replaced.

I am not saying all the financiers were able to do this (as Bronze claims he had no idea it was happening) but it seems to me that one of their mates that lent the company $200,000 was able to cash out with his $240,000 after 4 month and his free options. Now that's a great return.

I would like to see that $240,000 has been taken of the money owed prior to believing that they did issue them at .008. It WON'T surprise me with this mob if there weren't a number of fees involved in brokering this deal for 'us' and in fact the issue price was closer to .0064.

DYOR - Not impressed whichever way you try to sugar coat it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.