RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

It has run its race.. the question people have on their mind...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It has run its race.. the question people have on their mind right now is
    1. Who sold and who has bought all this recently
    2. Did BL sold in last few days because he got lot of freebies.. in fact he can actually double his holding if he sold at 12c and buy back if confident enough at 5c
    3. Is FIL still holding the stock and how much ?

If I am correct They don't have to announce straightaway and with hold the announcement of such kind for up to few days.

Coming days will clear up lot of things. It's highly over priced at 6.6 purely on the basis

1. Failed trial
    2. Markets suspicion on the announcement data
    3. Management reputation is not great because of dumper onboard
    4.most important of all no FDA , TGA and CE prospects and hence no revenue stream for months and months and could be years..

I can go on and on because being on this stock for considerable amount of time so have seen it all.

@BEFC - you been saying people want cheapies and haven't done research. Mate where were you on this thread for past year and half when we were all sharing information and attended techknow and speaking with management. To me you seem like some one came here started writing positive when SP tanked from 30, to 5 c..
    I suggest - do the right thing and do ramp up stock or downramp for your selfish reasons..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.