RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

FFS - my point is what I wrote in the first post that started...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    FFS - my point is what I wrote in the first post that started this thread!!!

to get the 70% (123 patients) on cough only - they had to have only got 59% (80 patients) to combo with the 91% (43 patients) from the initial march update. 59% is NOT ENOUGH for FDA and my point FROM THIS MORNING was that management knew about this. look mate, you're not getting this and you think you're debunking things but you haven't debunked sh!t. you've been on this forum for like a month with no respect for those who've served their time and earned their stripes.

if you don't like what's being written - stop arguing unless you know what you're arguing about. no one is stopping you from buying. we all get it. you love this company. great - keep buying. Some of us are trying to figure out what happened. you're not explaining away anything. doubts are still there. and I'm sick of saying the same thing to you because I'm repeating myself. Come out for a coffee this week and I'll put pen to paper to explain or STFU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.