RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Math problem with results, page-329

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I understand that the 3 hospitals are going to rerun the trials. Why would they do that if they thought the app was worthless?

Why would Doctors Without Boarders be wasting their valuable time if it was worthless or Bill and Melinda Gates foundation?

The real value of this app is not at an ER hospital where they have all the facilities under the sun to treat all illnesses, it is in peoples homes or on remote villages and regions where good medical facilities and doctors are in short supply if they are there at all. Making the best use of the few valuable drugs and resources that are available.

One of the main benefits of the app in the western world is to not have to go to an ER or to know when you really do need to go. Bottom line is we have an aging population and respiratory disease is more common as you get older, particularly pneumonia. The ERs struggle to cope now. The potential benefit in enabling people to not have to go to an ER or doctor using the app in conjunction with Telehealth is huge.

Trust me, I am far from happy with the current situation and the delay that this now entails but do not believe that the app is a failure by a long shot. Too many things exist that support persevering with RAP in my view. I mean you would not even contemplate going for FDA approval trying to bluff your way through. Even the biggest lunatic would not believe they would get away with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.