Math Proof we are Living in the Last Days, page-95

1. 24,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    He is not a Father of David, as Jesus only existed back then as a future plan to be, by the Almighty God and Father.
    And that plan was held and in God before there was a plan for the world,....so in that regard, the Jesus to be was the beginning of the creation of God, Rev 3:14, as you creations begin IN you, just as your Logos does.

In the exact same context, the Jesus to be, was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15.
    ------

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Yes, he can say that, as the plans God had for a future Jesus to be, were well and truly in God's mind, before a possible Abraham was even thought of.
    ---------------

Wotsup, Who was Adam the son of?

Technically, no one.
    However, God is the father of all things, in a sense.
    I don't recall any Bible passages saying he was begotten like Jesus was.
    Psa 2:7 (prophesy) I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    I will = at this point in time, the Jesus to be of any shape or form, was still only a plan withIN God.
    This day = a day and in the future -> This in my son whom I am well pleased.
    Begotten = comes from Begat -> meaning, you once did not have this one, or item.
    ----------

For by through him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by through him, and for him:

Now then Tonio, we have been down this road before and we need to let the Bible, not me, dictate as to exactly what things being made "through" Jesus REALLY mean.
    Isa 44:24 -
    Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earthby myself;

Now then, there are 20 or more other verses, all with the same flavor.
    No hands, or assistance from anyone else, and the above and the Gens creation events, make that very clear.

In the mind and plans of God, the first of these was for a future Jesus, hence the likes of Isa 44:34, was not only for God's pleasure but, through, by reason of, for the sake of, because of, this future one to be (Jesus), God and God alone created all things, including us, for Jesus.

NOW that, interpretation is how the through MUST be taken in ref to the likes Col 1:16, as numerous OT verses and NT, dictate this fact, whether one likes it or not.

You cannot get it any clearer than Isa 44:24.
    Jesus himself contributes the making of man to the Almighty God and Father, and ZERO hints that He was even in existence when this happened, never mind being there (not).
    And this information that he passed on, he found this out by READING the scriptures, Hence he states, "have YOU NOT read"............ (like I did and do).

You have a very sad and weak case Tonio, and in fact, showing signs of pure desperation.
    Back under your rock for several months, as you normally do. lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.