Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed...

1. 913 Posts.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earthby myself;

What are you not seeing here?

Wotsup,
    What is concealed in the Old Testament has been revealed in the New Testament
    The Father created all things through Jesus with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Col 1:16
    Berean Study Bible
    For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Wotsup,
    Jesus is before all things. All things were created through Jesus and for Jesus.
    If all things were created in Jesus, then Jesus must be outside of creation. Only God is outside creation.
    Jesus is one being with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

"Have you not read",.............He is saying this as in, have you not done what I have done and read these words.
    That is How Jesus found out, as the Context shows, suggests

Wotsup,
    Once again you have misread scripture.
    Jesus says Have ye not read, not have we not read.

Jesus was there, he did not have to read about it. God said "let us make man in our image"
    The "he" that made man was the Father, through the Son with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Wotsup, The God that made you is the one that gave you your spirit.

Eccles 12:7
    New King James Version
    Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

Acts 7:59
    King James Bible
    And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Wotsup,
    What is concealed in the Old Testament has been revealed in the New.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.