Hahaha let me get this straightYou have no TV, but are convinced...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hahaha let me get this straight

You have no TV, but are convinced theres a global elite controlling the media to "build a society around lesbians and gays". Perhaps you need to refresh your browser, I think perhaps one too many articles about "bloody degenerates ruining sociery, look at these lesbains existing in the world" may have corrupted your algorithms. I was at the pub on the weekend and there was a huge crowd watching the penalites, all celebrating like mad. not one rainbow flag or mentino of homosexuality, just people cheering on the aussies.

You think the media push for the matildas has nothing to do with the fact that the world cup is currently on, in australia, and australia are doing well, but is actually because some of the players are lesbians? What nonsense.

You also said "in my day there were men females and gays. the gays didnt bother me. But nowadays the lesbians bother you so much that you think they shouldnt be allowed to play womens sport? Am i understanding this correctly? A gay ruy player in the 90s is fine, but a lesbian should not be allowed to represent australia in womens soccer? Just because you think "they" are pushing to corrupt children - not the players you want banned but the mysterious big bad "they" that seems to be the cause of societys demise? Have I summed this up correctly??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.