The inequality is that straight women are allowed to play, and...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    The inequality is that straight women are allowed to play, and lesbians are given the same rights??

What inequality are they getting? Less media coverage perhaps, i dont really read the fluff news pieces, just watch the sport. Is media coverage your definition of equality?
    Where do you see this "inequality"? on the same algorithm based news sites that you use to bemoan the rise of lesbianism?? See a pattern? its like when you buy a new car, you start to notice how many of that car you see on the roads.

I am totally on board with the no transgender players rule but this assertion that lesbians are "half blokes" are baffling. For someone who was "never bothered by gays" you seem to let them take up a lot of your time. If lesbians are half blokes, was Ian Roberts half women while playing in the NRL?

My biggest question is why do you care if the soccer player likes men or women? It has zero effect on your life? What possible reason could you have to care?? Do you think the little girls watching the matildas are going to magically become lesbians because sam Kerr is one? Do you know how insane that sounds??

WHY do you care? If they are homos so be it, if they are not so be it. they are soccer players. judge them on their soccer playing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.