Matildas Go Away, page-325

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Am I the bigot?? Because I view women as women

For someone who repeatedly claimed you have no problem with gays, calling lesbians half blokes repeatedly and saying they shouldnt be able to represent australia is a bit bloody rich.

Double standards how? What cake can i have and eat? WTF are you on about? Do you consider calling for all lesbians to be removed from the team "flying the flag for the straight matildas (your definition of the minority)"?? Why do you want to promote by tearing others down? Just talk up the straight girls (if you even care about them which i doubt very much).

I guess we have a fundamental diagreement that I consider women to be women whether they are attracted to men or to other women. you are acting like half the team is made up of 120kg transgender former male wrestlers- they are all women mate.

Again, why do you care whether one of the matilda has a wife- looking at the joy they celebrated with together after the penalties, it appears the straight women have no issue with their teammates, but old albatross here wants to stick up for these poor oppressed soccer players by banning their teammates? You are off ya rocker champ-

Relax. the lesbian soccer players can't hurt you. its going to be ok. no matter what a strager does in their private lives, you'll be ok snowflake

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.