ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes thats right without coldry or access to coldry Matmor is...

1. 240 Posts.
    Yes thats right without coldry or access to coldry Matmor is worthless as it is simply the metalergical reduction process that the french played around with for many years (heavily Subsidised by the government mind you)which is highly inefficent with its use of both coal/coke. The oportunity arises from the relativly low cost of the reductant in this case (coldry) and recirculating the CO through the molten metal to reduce it below the carbon equilibrium (~6%) i.e a varient to the BOS process.

So what exactly is the ip of matmor, and what part isn't already used or been used by industry??? Rio Tinto has been operating a one step retort (loosly speeking / co generation) for many years as have others. Sinter pellet feed stock is widly used. Use of CO for reducing C levels below equilibrium used but only in co generation plants.

My main concern with Matmor is the frequecy that the lower part of the retort will require relining, as once the carbon level is reduced below equilibrium carbon is stripped from the insulative refractory lining where rapid degridation occours.

IMO matmor is the culmination of several technologies/processes that relies two points for commercial viability.

1-Cheap reductant/thermal source. Coldry, Tick
    2-Durable furnace lining system. Main point of conjecture.

Does it work yes, how long can a retort be run between relines ???? why were the trial runs so short??

Still imo coldry is the prize,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $99 33.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18562373 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11561026 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.