ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes that is a downfall with going with India. They don't like to...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes that is a downfall with going with India. They don't like to do business quickly and they are very methodical in there approach. This to us may appear lazy, but in truth you must win there trust and mutual respect before they move ahead with anything. I believe ESI and management have done this and that we are about to move into very exciting times now that "the dance" to a degree has subsided and we can get down to the nitty gritty re commercialization once confirmation of the MPA is official and plant is up and running.
    Being a spek I think best they stick with India first, build the plant, then prove to the world what ESI can really bring to the World market. If they approach Italy right now they will spread themselves to thin. Better to lock down 1 country at a time, especially given the significant effort management have put in to get to this point.
    We have all waited this long. Some of us weeks, months and years. I'm not going any where!! DYOR and good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 21949541 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.