ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

matmors place in india, page-36

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    K-coal signed a letter of Intent where k-Coal will act as ECTs agent to market ECTs plant in the Asian markets .That LOI will only become binding upon the securing of a defined level of success in regard to the ALDP funding for the CDP project. I'm fairly sure that K-Coal Australia was born after the close of the RFP stage of the evaluation which was 19 March 2013...which would have meant that they would be Ineligible to directly apply for ALDP funding..in any case they are a coal / coal plant marketing house, they are not a tech company. Interesting that Mike Davies is chairman of K-Coal Australia too.

Shanghai have constructed a demonstration plant , hence they have a technology NT84, they have a 150,000 t/y lignite upgrading & briquetting demonstration plant which is located in the coal storage yard of Shanghai Waigaoqiao Power Plant. They were planning to get a continuous test-drive in June / July of last year, so one an only assume that it up and running by now; this plant is an industrial demonstration platform for large-scale production. It's a fairly high energy consuming plant FWIW comprising of a multi-bed superheated steam fluidized bed with in-bed heat exchanger and high-pressure roll press technology , so there's a whole lot of blowing and pressing.

IMO it's good to have a multi billion dollar company such as Shanghai Electric in the game over here , rather than just a few small tech companies walking around with their pockets hanging inside out. There's billions of $$$ cash injection required, I'm sure the entrance of companies like. Shanghai would grab the attention of competitors more than it would if there were just a couple of 'please sir' tech companies walking around kicking some dirt.

Big players bring big cash...I wouldn't fancy sitting around a waiting on ' indicative' or 'expected' government timetables and fund pots all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.