ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I personally did not pay too much atention to matmor. Thank...

1. 129 Posts.
    I personally did not pay too much atention to matmor. Thank amaze for his great effort, I had closer look into it. I agree that It has the potential to revolutionize the steel making industry and has much more significence for Australia than coldry.(I mean coldry is a bonus, without it, this country is fine). Everyone knows how important the steel industry is for this country and how many people the steel industry employs directly and indirectly. The steel industry is facing severe competition from overseas, labor costs and the pollution control standard are far too high in this country. The only advantage we have is we have the iron ore and coking coal (which is the major cost of the steel making, especially for lower end products), we have the logistic advantage. Now we have the matmor and the dirt cheap brown coal, think about it, if the steel price drops one third or even half, foreign competitors have to quit and how much export it is going to generate. Almost too good to be true. Of course, the old iron makeing procees has been there for centuries, there is reason behind it, it is reliable and maintenance is low.
    how reliable Matmor is and the maintenance? Remain to be answered. I am not an expert, but it is thrilling to think about the possible future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.