MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

I remember reading this post 3 months ago from Chinkiat."My...

1. 5,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    I remember reading this post 3 months ago from Chinkiat.

"My thoughts on this stock as I have posted now and then over the years is that it is a dog and a wealth hazard.

So far, unfortunately for all you holders MRX has never done anything astounding in the share price to force me to come out and say ... well done holders, I was wrong. It has been an underperformer for years.

Zia talks about waiting 6 or 12 months to have MRX rebound. There is no guarantee that commodity prices will rise after that period but even if they do the reality is that in that 6 or 12 month period this mob could be already out the back door. MRX is a marginal producer bound by a lack of infrastructure and not really in control of its input costs (i.e. diesel).

Yeah, sure a weakening $A helps with its Cu sales but equally a weakening $A hurts it on the diesel price.

There are a million other stocks out there that will turn out to be better bets then this.

Get out now."

It certainly summed up this operation and now the patient has had the life support turned off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.