QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

matrix - your call

1. 836 Posts.
    Happy new year fellow holders (particularly the long term variety).

For any of the sceptics who think QMN will have to pay top up money to the Matrix liquidator I encourage to do your own research.

Follow these steps:

1. Read the Propsectus that was announced to the market back in July of last year that details the terms of the deal. In simple terms, the Matrix liquidator was given 25 million QMN shares and it was allowed to sell 5 million shares per month for 5 months. At the end of the five months the value of the shares sold would be adjusted against a sum of $5 million. If the shares sold totalled less than $5 million the QMN had to pay the difference between the money from shares sold and $5 million.

2. Read the change in substantial shareholder notices and this will tell you how many shares were sold and at what price.

3. By my calculations Matrix had to sell their last tranche of shares on and from 5 December 2010 for around 12.8 cents (which they would have easily achieved).(see charts for price confirmation).

The fact that matrix has moved from being in liquidation to being in voluntary administration tells me that all Matrix debts have been paid in full. (to confirm this google Matrix and you will see the lquidators website).

In conclusion, I would be very surprised if any money is owing from QMN to Matrix.

Good luck long term holders and happy new yeaarrrrr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.