MXD matrix gold limited

matrixgold producer within 3 months ipo

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    For those that are interested in a good Gold play I posted the following earlier:

I cant believe there is not more discussion and are shocked people here are not putting some money into this IPO. If you are comparing it with other Gold IPO's this one is different. I see the following positives
    1. Will be in production within 3 months at Burkes Flat beginning with 7 - 10,000 ounces of Golf production annually and ramping up.
    2. Its an open pit so costs will probably be in the order of 5 - 600 $A per ounce
    3. With current gold at around 1200 A$ per ounce this equates to around 600 dollars profit per ounce.
    4. From my calculations this would account to between 4 and 6 million profit from this project alone.
    5. With Wehla going into production also within probably 18 months and a upgrade on Wehla resource due this will add a further total resource.
    6. With maximum 50 million shares on issue at 20 cents that would give market cap of 10 million
    7. With minimum shares of 40 million this would give a 8 million market cap.
    8. The company has a target for a million ounce resource and this is very achievable in the short term.
    9. There will be minimum dilution and maximum shareholder return due to early cash flow coming in.
    10. Management are credible and are not taking huge amounts in salary packages to ensure the project is viable with maximum returns.
    11. We could see high gold intersections from drilling at Wehla soon.

I dont know about you but it ticks all the right boxes for me and can see a 2 to 5 fold return within 2 years here.

Regards

MikePike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.