Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-111

1. 6,761 Posts.
    That was God trying to stop you, He stopped me to so I had to respond here.

It didn't happen, zbusc and the truth of God is not dependant on a flood and the destruction of a planet for the same sins that has existed every single day on this planet, before and after your flood. The water is one part of the utter impossibility of this story. The gathering of animals could not be achieved, the fact that species could not regenerate from a single pair, did kangaroos, koala and platypus swim to the Middle East and then back to Australia after the flood on a dead planet, the fact that a boat of such proportion could not be built of wood, to feed two elephants for 371 days + would be a minimum of 200 to 300 kg of food each day.

Elephants need about 140kg a day. 371 x 250kg = 100 tons
    Rhinos need about 80kg a day. 371 x 160kg = 59 tons
    Hippos need about 40kg a day. 371 x 80kg = 30 ton.
    A buffalo needs about 12kg a day. 371 x 24kg = 9 ton.
    A giraffe needs about 34kg a day. 371 x 64kg = 24 ton.
    A camel needs about 12kg a day. 371 x 24kg = 9 ton.

A lion needs about 6kg of meat a day. 371 x 12kg = 4.5 ton of fresh meat just to feed 2 lions you need 56 adult sheep.56 sheep need on that first day need 112kg of food, this diminishes as the lions eat the sheep, even with the sheep diminishing in number you would still need 18 tons of food for them alone.

Now there are some 5,500 species of mammal and I have heard Creationists short circuit this by talking about species Orders. So even if the mammals were reduced to sub-sets of orders there would have to have been over 1000 species of mammals alone on that boat. Dogs, bears, walrus, pigs, goats, and then all the small things, mice, possums, squirrels, rabbits, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Then there would have had to be a place for all the birds because they did not fly around for over a year without food. Then there would have been an amazing collection of insects because they would have all died, all the worms and grubs in the ground would have died, then there are all the reptiles, I mean do you start to get the picture here, it is so beyond impossible.The evidence of such a flood would be an almost dead planet even today. It did not happen, the story is symbolic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.