"At the time of the resurrection, what are you going to tell the...

1. 24,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "At the time of the resurrection, what are you going to tell the Holy Spirit when He comes to raise you up, that there is no eternal life with him as there is no Bible verse"

John 6:39, 40 - And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.
    And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Cough, cough wink.png
    -----------------
    NO VERSE WHATSOEVER SAYS, THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW A HOLY SPIRIT PERSON AS WELL AS THE FATHER AND SON, FOR ETERNAL LIFE.

"You got no idea have you wotsup, more of you putting conditional take trying to line verses to your preconceived mindset

We know exactly where that's coming from, definitely not from God"

Yes, from Jesus's -> "putting conditional take" ->
    This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    He is a begotten God, after being glorified, so it IS from God, a God under The God and Father, so you are telling pork pies smile.png
    --------------
    "what are you going to tell the Holy Spirit"

Hallowed be your name Father, I see your Kingdom has come wink.png
    --------------
    ONCE AGAIN, YOUR SERMONS DO NOT ANSWER -> NO VERSE WHATSOEVER SAYS, THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW A
    HOLY SPIRIT PERSON AS WELL AS THE FATHER AND SON, FOR ETERNAL LIFE.

What you're referencing, is what comes, takes place after.
    ---------------
    "There is no two way about it eternal life is knowing the Father, Jesus," = Good Boy -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

THERE IS NO HOLY SPIRIT PERSON AS WELL AS THE FATHER AND SON THERE, BECAUSE THE FATHER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Rev 21:22 - But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

It's a bit like Romeo, Remeo, (Holy Spirit person) where for art thou here, has he gone walk about ? rolleyes.png
    --------------
    "and the Holy Spirit in knowing the truth, leading people to truth"

Now lights on, action;
    Leading people -> John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Written -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

John 6:14 -He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (WORDS), and shall shew it unto you.
    14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Lo - Behold, who glorified the Son = Father, the only true God at the time of Jesus.
    Put 2 & 2 together, Yehowah is the Holy Spirit teaching people = SIMPLES.
    ----------------
    "The rest of your post, there is no substance to this childish take"

Translation = because you can't refute it with the Bible, but can only give irrelevant sermons, off the subject.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.