"No wotsup I'm calling you a liar or your absolutely clueless as...

1. 24,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "No wotsup I'm calling you a liar or your absolutely clueless as what you put on 17:3 "

Proof is in the pudding -> why don't you show all on here, instead of repeatedly avoiding it -> why Jesus in John 17:3 cannot possibly be identifying the Father, independently of himself as the only true God when he was here.

Show all as well, how on earth anyone can rightfully ADD -> Father, Son and Holy Spirit in there as the only true God, which You claimed.

From the verse, yes Jesus's exact words, where it even hints at, that as well as the Father and Son, you also have to know a separate Holy Spirit person for eternal life.

ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO THE LIAR IS.
    -------------------
    "and yes God definitely is always Father, Son and the Holy Spirit"

Meaning -> I ascend to my God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit = DRRRRRRRRRRRR, that looks like the true liar is shinning brightly.

Meaning -> 1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God,Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Hmmm, the evidence, a snippet of much, shows without doubt, WHO the LIAR is rolleyes.png
    ------------------
    "You definitely haven't got the very basic understanding of who God is, even more so with your take on what you put on verses, starting with John 1:1"

The TRUE basic understanding, according to the scriptures is, that the way, the path etc, is prepared for none other than Yehowah first before the sudden appearance of the Son and Lo - Behold he appears in 1:14, after the Father and his word has been introduced in the first 13 verses.
    Mal 3:1, Isa 40:3.
    Giving a perfect chronological order to the prologue, instead of having it jumping forward and then backward etc, like a chook with it's head chopped off.

John 1:2This was in beginning with (to, toward) the God.

There is absolutely no other word other than "this" available to select from and "this" is Clearly referring to a logos/plan, NO WAY is it saying, describing, that another person or being, was with the God.

1:3, cannot be removed from 1 & 2, 1:3 is CLEARLY showing part of the logos/plan 1 & 2 has been expressed from the Father, alone and by himself Isa 44:24, Pas 33:6,9 = totally removing Jesus from 1 & 2, other than a logos/plan to be.

If you claim Jesus is the Word in 1:1, then 1:3 INSISTS, DEMANDS, that you show that Jesus spoke creation into being, it gives you NO other option.
    And we well and truly know, he did NO such thing.

1:14 is NOT discussing when Jesus become flesh, that is clearly done in Luke -> the word of God resulted in the flesh Isa 55:10, 11 as an example.
    Let there be a Jesus.
    And God was/is the Word -> Word God -> Image -> Word Man.
    1:14 - And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became -> (on the scene) and dwelt and we behold the glory (word) of it (Him) glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Beheld the glory by the side of the Father -> 17:8 - For I have given unto them the words (glory) which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    Of truth -> 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    Glory/word -> 17:22 - And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: = One in word = one in Unity.

"Forth" -> expressed out of the mouth of the Father, to the Angel to Mary = logos/plan 1:1, 2 along with Gens creation for, on account of the son to be.

1:14 Does NOT say -> And the Word became Man, that happened as per Luke.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way beforeme:and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

Hence, John would have been preaching, the likes of the messages in the first 13 verses, re Yehowah and His word and what it represents and brings.
    The writer of John, likewise follows the exact same line.
    The Book of John is written so that you know Jesus is the Son of God, logic and common sense says, you first need to introduce, what and who the Son is from, to have any chance of knowing the son.
    Hence as Mal and Isa clearly show, Yehowah is introduced first.

Hence the Son is deemed as a Word of God, titled "The", as he is the results of the Word and became the Key carrier of The word of God, known as the word of life, to which they handled, looked upon etc 1 John 1:1,2 - scriptures and this word of life before being expressed from Yehowah, was with him, the Father, as per 1:1, 2 and 1 John 1:1, 2.

Elsewhere in the Bible it clearly says -> the likes of -> they preached "the word of life" and there they were not directly referring to Jesus, but the scriptures.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.