Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-147

1. 24,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "My dog hears my voice." = Communications between you and Da Dog LOL.
    -----------
    "I agree with CC doctrine on Jesus" -> Yea, our mate Paul Warns us about this "another Jesus" that they would preach wink.png
    He also says, they would corrupt the simplicity in him = you cannot get Luke's account of Jesus's all time beginnings, any simpler.

The Word of the Father cometh to the Angel who expressed them forth to Mary and Lo - Behold, the 2nd Adam Man was born.

And Lo - Behold, Jesus mentions coming forth from the mouth of God.
    John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. (also John 16:27, 28)

Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Sent into the world After his Baptism, after being raised/taught in the word Deu 18:18 -> John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jesus as he was taught in the word of God, likewise taught them and sent them into the world.
    They like Jesus are deemed as of above, of God, of heaven and yet like Jesus, they have never been there, at that point in time or before.

Jesus following is speaking to non believers;
    John 8:23 - And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

And oddly enough, many use the likes of this verse, to support that Jesus literally came down from heaven, obviously tossing aside the above 17:18 etc, etc rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.