Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-155

1. 24,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Wotsup ,
    There are no "corruptors" who failed to bring the Devine name over from the Old Testament.
    The only corruption is by you. The Devine name (Yahweh) is not found in the New Testament."

Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

So Tonio, please do tell us all on H/C, how replacing Yehowah with Lord is not corruption of His Name, as the above CLEARLY shows?
    Also tell us, based on the above, WHY is his name missing from the OT = due to corruptions and abandonment of a Strong message from Yehowah?
    Tell us as well Tonio, WHY you abandon God's clear message here and knowingly doing so, aiding and abetting this corruption?

Ex 20:7 - You shall not take the name of Yehowah your God in vain, for Yehowah will not leave anyone unpunished who takes His name in vain.
    Lev 19:12 - And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I Yehowah.

"Wotsup,
    Whatever way you spell it, it is wrong. Following the JW's is just the blind leading the blind."

The above clearly makes a liar out of you and if you can't see this clarity, then you need to find out how you're going to unlock yourself from 2 Thes 2:11.
    ----------------
    "Luke 4:8
    And Jesus answering, said to him, "It has been written: 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and you shall serve Him only.'"

"Wotsup,
    The verse means, you must worship God only and serve him only."

Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth. rolleyes.png
    -----------------
    "Jesus was worshipped as a baby.
    Jesus was worshipped during his ministry.
    Jesus was worshipped after his resurrection."

AS THE CLAIM WAS MADE, JESUS WAS WORSHIPED AS GOD OR A GOD, WHICH HE WAS NOT, THE VERY REASON YOU CANNOT PRODUCE BIBLE VERSES, WORDS, TO SUPPORT THAT LIE.
    ---------------
    "Stop denying Jesus is God."

By Jesus's very own words, he in no way claimed that he was the only true God 17:3 when he was here, he made zero claims of even being a God.
    He is now a Begotten God, after the cross and his glorification John 1:18 shows this, confirming Jesus's CLEAR words in John 17:3.

He is a God now Under The God and Father that Jesus defined, referenced in 17:3.
    -------------
    So Tonio, STOP condoning another created Jesus by you lot, and corrupting his simplicity as per his all time beginnings, as per Luke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.