Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-163

1. 922 Posts.
    "So Tonio, please do tell us all on H/C, how replacing Yehowah with Lord is not corruption of His Name, as the above CLEARLY shows?"

Wotsup,
    There is no evidence that the Devine name was ever in the New Testament.
    If you have a problem with Jesus quoting Lord instead of Yahweh, take it up with him.
    I am only quoting the inspired text, and I suggest you stop adding and changing it with your corruptions.

"Also tell us, based on the above, WHY is his name missing from the OT = due to corruptions and abandonment of a Strong message from Yehowah?"

Wotsup,
    The name is not missing from the Old Testament.
    I have a copy of the Jerusalem Bible. The Devine name 'Yahweh' is found throughout the Old Testament but nowhere in the New Testament.

"Tell us as well Tonio, WHY you abandon God's clear message here and knowingly doing so, aiding and abetting this corruption?"

Wotsup,
    I repeat the only corruption is by you.
    You are the one who adds words to the Bible, removes words, rearranges them and redefines their meanings.
    If that fails, you appeal to the interlinear, once again removing words, rearranging them and redefining their meanings.

Wotsup,
    It's time you did so serious navel gazing.
    There is a "Strong message" in the Bible against those that corrupt God's word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.