"Very funny my dear wotsup, The Hebrew Bible, particularly in...

1. 24,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Very funny my dear wotsup, The Hebrew Bible, particularly in texts such as Deuteronomy 6:4, emphasizes monotheism with the declaration, "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." This verse reflects the belief in one God in Judaism and the context of the Christian belief in one God, who is understood in the context of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

This is a good argument for the Trinity, of one God, that, the Father and the Son are both fully God and part of the one essence of the Trinity, they have distinct roles and relationships. The Father is typically associated with creation and authority, while the Son (Jesus Christ) is intimately linked to redemption and personal relationship with humanity."

YOU ppm should know better than quoting the above corruption, CLEARLY the Hebrew Bible you're following is corrupted.
    Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Truth -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is One Yehowah.........................= Jesus in no way is Yehowah = NO argument whatsoever for a Trinity, a singular person or being is CLEARLY being spoken of here.
    As Jesus would say ppm, have YOOOOOU NOT read the scriptures.

Yehowah here in NO WAY is - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Yehowah here is the Father, the one Jesus independently of himself, defines, references as the Only True God when he was here John 17:3, and the same one Paul ref in 1 Cor 8:6 - One God and Father.
    ---------------
    "By the time of the New Testament's writing, Jewish tradition had developed a strong reverence for the name of God. Pronouncing YHWH was often avoided in Favor of substituting it with "Adonai" (meaning "Lord") or "Hashem" (the Name). This practice was rooted in a desire to Honor the sacredness of God's name as expressed in the Hebrew Scriptures (e.g., Exodus 20:7)."

Ex 20:7 - You shall not take the name of Yehowah your God in vain, for Yehowah will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
    Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

"This practice was rooted in a desire to Honor the sacredness of God's name"

As the above shows, replacing his name WITH a title Lord, in NO WAY honors the sacredness of His name.
    His name is CLEARLY abandoned, poof, vanished.

"Jewish tradition" -> the ones that rejected Jesus and YOOOU chose to follow them and abandon what the Truth clearly shows ??? rolleyes.png
    ----------------
    "And no wotsup, PPM any simple person knows and its common knowledge" = Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
    "The use of God's name (YHWH) in the New Testament is notably different from its usage in the Old Testament for several reasons:"

ONE ONLY, to blatantly and knowingly abandon -> Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. -> and follow the Jews that rejected Jesus.
    "The New Testament was aimed at a diverse audience, including Gentiles who may not have been familiar with the Hebrew Scriptures or Jewish customs. Using "Lord" would have been more accessible and understandable to these readers than introducing a Hebrew name that may have been unfamiliar to them."

How utterly ridiculous and what a load of nonsense.
    Goodness me, how hard would it be to understand the likes of YHWH or likes of Yehowah and know FULL WELL who it was in reference to??????
    They would be familiar with it, the moment that they were told or read such.
    Do you even think before producing such nonsense?????????? rolleyes.png
    --------------------
    "As a result, early Christians tended to follow this tradition in their writings, using "Lord" to refer to God instead of attempting to transliterate YHWH into Greek."

"Attempting to translate" -> are you for REAL?????????????????
    ---------------------
    "The use of "Lord" in reference to Jesus also establishes His divine authority and status alongside the Father, reinforcing the belief in the Trinity."

It has absolutely ZERO to do with reinforcing a trinity, that would be more like trying to FORCE a trinity that doesn't exist.
    Acts 2:36 - Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”
    This is the 2nd Adam man, born from Mary, his beginnings.
    --------------------
    "AGAIN, IT FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH
    "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." This verse reflects the belief in one God in Judaism and the context of the Christian belief in one God, who is understood in the context of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)."

Putting aside the vain use of God's name again by you, you are trying to compare apples and oranges here, with the two totally different beliefs.
    At least the Jews had the True God in mind, as Jesus clearly quotes in John 17:3

Mark 12:28 - Then one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, perceiving that He had answered them well, asked Him, “Which is the first commandment of all?”
    Naturally, Jesus quotes this from the OT -> Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, ISRAEL: Yehowah OUR GOD is One Yehowah.

So there you go Ppm, you like many abandon the first and foremost commandment, the name for ALL generations.

John 17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.