Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-172

1. 5,533 Posts.
    YOU ppm should know better than quoting the above corruption, CLEARLY the Hebrew Bible you're following is corrupted.
    Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
    As Jesus would say ppm, have YOOOOOU NOT read the scriptures.

Yehowah here in NO WAY
    is - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Yehowah here is the Father, the one Jesus independently of himself, defines, references as the Only True God when he was here John 17:3, and the same one Paul ref in 1 Cor 8:6 - One God and Father.

Nice try wotsup, with your bluff and smoke and mirrors

I’m quoting from corrupt scriptures, says who, you my dear wotsup, show us your credentials, you have nothing but basic education, do you honestly think you have any credibility to even hint that you know what the heck you are talking about.

Most bibles are basically the same, it is you that is corrupt, your imagination or the take you put on scripture

What I gave you is pure facts well known knowledge across Christianity, even within the interlinear to which you quote but fail to understand

Now lets break
    Ex 3:15 Yehowah" (often rendered as "LORD")**: This name is derived from the Hebrew root verb "to be" (Hawāh), which emphasizes God's eternal existence and unchanging nature. In the context of the Hebrew Bible, it signifies God's self-existence and sovereignty. This name is particularly significant because it marks a personal relationship with the people of Israel, distinguishing Him from the deities of other nations

The word "memorial" here signifies that God's name and His works are to be remembered and honoured throughout history. It calls for the people to retain the memory of God's actions and character across generations, ensuring that faith and knowledge of God are passed down.

This verse comes from the account of Moses' encounter with God at the burning bush. God calls Moses to lead the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt

This verse encapsulates the covenantal relationship between God and the Israelites. It emphasizes continuity between the past (the patriarchs) and the present (Moses and the Israelites).
    The verse highlights the importance of God’s identity in shaping the identity of the Israelites. Remembering God by His name enables the community to understand His nature and their own calling.
    The statement about God’s name being everlasting reassures the Israelites that they are not abandoned and that God’s promises remain active and relevant for them, even in their suffering.

Exodus 3:15 is a profound declaration of God's identity and a foundational moment in the history of Israel. It establishes the parameters of the relationship between God and His chosen people while affirming His unchanging nature and the continuity of His covenant throughout generations. This verse serves as a guiding principle not only for the people of Moses' time but also for future generations as they seek to understand their faith and relationship with God.

In Exodus 3:15, God reveals His name, "Yehowah," which emphasizes His eternal being and His relationship with His people. This self-revelation is foundational for understanding God's nature, which was fulfilled in Jesus as the ultimate revelation of God as in John 1:14

The name Jesus (Yeshua) means "Yahweh is salvation." Therefore, understanding God’s revealed name in Exodus can be closely tied to Jesus’ role as the Savior. Just as God identifies Himself to Moses and promises deliverance from oppression, Jesus embodies and fulfills the promise of salvation from sin and spiritual oppression.

Just as the Israelites are called to remember God’s name and His actions throughout generations, Christians celebrate Jesus as central in their faith. The Eucharist (or Communion) serves as a memorial of Christ’s sacrifice, where believers are called to remember and proclaim His death and resurrection (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).

Just as God sent Moses to lead the Israelites out of physical slavery in Egypt, Jesus is seen as the one who leads humanity out of spiritual bondage to sin. This liberation theme connects the Exodus narrative directly to the New Testament accounts of Jesus' ministry and mission.

The connection between Exodus 3:15 and the person of Jesus is profound. By revealing His name and establishing His covenant, God sets in motion a narrative that leads to the ultimate expression of His love and commitment to humanity through Jesus Christ. This understanding enhances the depth of the Old Testament and illustrates how it lays the groundwork for the New Testament narrative and the belief in Jesus as the Messiah and Savior. The continuity between the Old and New Testaments is seen as part of God’s consistent plan for redemption, demonstrating His unchanging character and purpose throughout history.

And you can harp on all you like with your childish take on John 17:3, it clearly shows that you are absolutely clueless regarding scripture, all you are doing is huffing and puffing in order to get your way as you take no "c" ... right Mr wotsup,

Typical across the Protestant world, blame even the bible as being corrupt, don’t forget the early Christians too, so it’ll fit into your imagination, I've been around long enough to see how you operate.

Yehowah here in NO WAY
    is - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    There you Go more of your misquoting, I never claimed “Yehowah” it is God that is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    When You mature on who God the Father is you will understand the above
    AND I WILL ALWAYS STAND BY THE ABOVE, its you that is wrong period

Show us your credentials to assert the bible I use is corrupt, or for you to make such a profound claim, only a a biblical scholar can make such a claim

PS, I use a number of bibles, so do tell which one I’m using,

The rest of your post falls with the same contexts no need to bother with

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.