Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-175

1. 24,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Nice try wotsup, with your bluff and smoke and mirrors

"I’m quoting from corrupt scriptures, says who, you my dear wotsup, show us your credentials, you have nothing but basic education, do you honestly think you have any credibility to even hint that you know what the heck you are talking about."

Credentials -> Are you saying that the Inters words -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is One Yehowah, are not truth, not reliable and that you need credentials to be able to read this SIMPLE truth???????????? rolleyes.png

" credibility to even hint that you know what the heck you are talking about."
    Do tell and explain to all on here, what part of my quote above has no credibility and shows that I don't know what I'm talking about.
    OH My, this will be very interesting.

Did someone mention, bluff, smoke and mirrors, cough, cough, yea there is a lot of smoke, or is that something else coming from you know where, with a bit of heat with it tongue.png, it certainly smells like it.
    -------------
    "What I gave you is pure facts well known knowledge across Christianity, even within the interlinear to which you quote but fail to understand"

Within the Interlinear = lies, based on where it originated and from WHERE Jesus quoted it = the scriptures, OT, there is NO WAY he would have quoted Lord in place of Yahweh.

The Inspired scriptures which Jesus would have quoted -> שְׁמַ֖ע - Hear, יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל - Israel! יְהוָ֥ה - Yahweh אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ - our God יְהוָ֥ה - Yahwehאֶחָֽד - ONE is.

Clearly it is YOU that cannot grasp this INTERLINEARS CLEAR words.
    You instead want to follow the Greek god's worshipers, inspired by the Jews abandoning God's name and the uninspired said Christianity world, as clearly show from above, the name for ALL generations.

The facts that you mention, use and abuse God's name in vain etc.
    ---------------
    Your sermon on the name Ex 3:15 is exactly that, a sermon with numerous points way off the mark, as in the purpose, message of God's name.
    I is simply part of God's answer to Moses, when Moses asked who shall I say sent me, so enough of the b. sermons to skip the KEY point.
    -------------
    Yehowah here in NO WAY is - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    "There you Go more of your misquoting, I never claimed “Yehowah” it is God that is Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

Excuse me
    , are you forgetting what You write, you falsely claimed the verse Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God - Yehowah one is -> supported the trinity.
    You are also on record as repeatedly say, the word God is Definitively always - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Did your blindness prevent you from seeing the word "GOD" in that verse hmmmmmmmmmmm rolleyes.png
    ---------------
    " Show us your credentials to assert the bible I use is corrupt, or for you to make such a profound claim, only a a biblical scholar can make such a claim"

"Credentials" -> simple English understanding of the following is all that's needed to show the corruption your using.
    "Profound claim" -> show us all on H/C, what is profound from Me in the following.
    "Scholar" -> Show all on here WHY a scholar is needed for the simple verses following, one corrupted and the second is inspired truth.

Ppm's corrupted verse -> Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
    Inters inspired words -> שְׁמַ֖ע - Hear, יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל - Israel! יְהוָ֥ה - Yahweh אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ - our God יְהוָ֥ה - Yahwehאֶחָֽד - ONE is.

If one is undecided, the following should smack it in your face;
    Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
    ---------------
    WHY NOT FACE THE CLEAR AND OBVIOUS FACTS, UNDISPUTABLE TRUTHS, THAT THE JEWS SHOULD NEVER HAVE REPLACED GOD'S NAME AND WORSE STILL, TRADED IT IN FOR A TITLE, AND EVEN MORE WORSE, SAID CHRISTIANS FOLLOWING THE JEWS WHO ON THE WHOLE, REJECTED JESUS.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT HIS NAME SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CARRIED OVER INTO THE NT, TO SAY OTHERWISE, WOULD BE TO KNOWINGLY BE LYING, AS THE EVIDENC IS BEFORE YOUR EYES.

You also know full well, that Jesus drew from the OT.
    Surely you're not going to tell us that Jesus would've had problems, with being able to correctly pronounce the name, surely Not!

If you cannot see this Clear and Obvious truth, then the only Bible answer for that would be - 2 Thes 2:10, 11 is in FULL play.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.