Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-178

1. 24,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Soul -> the man, body got the breath of life through the nostrils and he Became a living soul.
    That suggests, before the life he would be deemed as a soul, a dead one lol
    So, that appears to suggest that the whole package of a person is deemed as a living soul, and not has a soul on top of a living person.

For the very fact he got the breath of life through the nostrils, it seems to suggest that that is simply the air we breath, into his airways, via the nostril.
    (don't get bogged down on how he actually got this breath).
    Breath is also deemed as spirit.
    -------------
    "Adam and Eve are a single human that represents every human, spirit and life-force."

LOL, so the Spirit got naughty with the Soul and Lo - Behold, Cain and Able just happened to pop out of ??????????? hmmmmm, I'll ave to come back to you on that one, ummmm, hmmmm, nope, Duno tongue.png
    I'm Finking LOL.
    --------------
    "Regarding resurrection, all I'm saying is that dead bodies remain dead, we all know this. Jesus body was an ordinary body, His spirit however was that of a Manifestation of God, it was immortal, and no doubt supported the disciples as they rose up to spread the Teachings of Jesus throughout the known world."

Based on many passages in the Bible, you would have to get very, very creative and try and make huge spiritual messages out of many verses, 'some how' ???

Many seem to propose that upon death, the likes of your spirit in a conscious form goes somewhere, heaven for example.
    If that were the case when Paul was trying to comfort people whose loved ones had died, why would he not just say, no worries guys, they are already there?
    But instead, he only referenced some sort of bodily resurrection, only when Jesus returns. (Some call this soul sleep).
    This I'm sure is about the only message in the entire Bible, the theme.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.