@waffleheadHowdy,"Soul is the life force so we agree."The entire...

1. 24,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@wafflehead

Howdy,

"Soul is the life force so we agree."

The entire you, bodily is the soul and with breath it is a Living soul and the brain is the storage bank -> I give it all my soul = that is coming from your storage. lol

Man = 6 and the image of man but smarter 666 - computer for example wink.png
    And what basically comes from the latter or both = words, the spirit of them. (spirit and soul having the same meanings here).
    -----------
    "Don't let nostrils throw you off,"

I'm not to sure about that one, the fact that we have a dead body and it gets breath through the nostrils (airways), strongly suggests the air we breath, as it come alive when receiving it.
    LOL, trying holding your breath for a loooooooooong time lol.
    -------------
    " image or likeness of God."

Now that raises a Big question, what does it really mean ??
    The Bible says, image and likeness.
    When we get to the NT, it appears that God wants to be known as Word.............John 1:1 - .....and God was/is the Word.
    Word God and his words expressed from him are his Spirit person expressed, those words are deemed as the Spirit of him.

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Word God -> Image -> Word Man.
    John 1:14 - And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = (on the scene) and dwelt among us -> John 1:29 - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
    (Mal 3:1 playing out -> Behold, I will send my messenger (John B), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts).

Jesus was raised by God in his word Deu 18:18, so when he expressed them out, he became the express IMAGE of God's Person - Word, The Word. Heb 1:3 KJV and John 14:10 - Jesus here shows that by hearing the words coming from him, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

So, it would appear (?) the image, likeness, is word related and naturally the messages and actions they bring, or result in.
    Have you heard the saying, you're your word or you are what you eat?

So what changed with Adam and Eve as the story goes -> effectively they ate words of Good and Evil wink.png
    Matt 4:4 - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. -> Tree of Life, words of Spirit and Life John 6:63 - image of.

Gen 3:22 - And Yehowah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Which one of the Us did they become, hmmm, who was on the scene ? tongue.png
    Matt 10:18 - So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. (it doesn't look like this one lol).

Word = Door -> House -> Head.
    Jesus -> I am in the Father............in my Fathers house..............wink.png
    Come Ye into the House of God lol.
    ------------------
    With the rest of your post, you would have to produce some rather spiritual magic, spiritual meanings out of many verses, to come to your overall conclusions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.