Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-181

1. 939 Posts.
    As Jesus would say, have YOOOOU Tonio not read the scriptures, my Fathers name is Yahweh and not LORD as that is ONLY a title.

Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Ex 3:13-15
    13Moses said to God, “Behold, when I come to the children of Israel, and tell them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what should I tell them?” 14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” 15God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is my memorial to all generations.

The problem you have Wotsup is that your belief is built on sand, not on rock.

Psa 18:2
    Yahweh is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.

Wotsup,
    Jesus is the "I AM" and Jesus is the rock of Moses and the Israelites

John8:58
    Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

1Cor 10:2-4
    2And all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3and all ate the same spiritual food, 4and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they were drinking from the spiritual rock accompanying them, and the rock was Christ.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.