Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-195

1. 939 Posts.
    I won't use your cherry picked false version of 1 Cor 2:4
    and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
    Acts 2:36 - Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

The spiritual drink etc, is in regards to the messages, prophesies of the future Jesus.
    And that CLEARLY followed them, long after they had passed away.

Yehowah did NOT follow them in the desert etc, he Led them, hmmmmmmmmmm, lights on Tonio.

Wotsup,
    You are making it up as you go. I could give you verses showing that it was Moses leading them.
    We can go where God leads or when we wander through our own personal desert, he will follow close at hand.
    God is always near us.

The water in the desert was provided spiritually by Christ, just as the manna from heaven was provided spiritually by God.
    Whether you say followed or accompanied is straining the gnat. The camel in the desert is that Christ was there providing
    for his people.

KJV
    Neh 9:15
    And gavest them bread from heaven for their hunger, and broughtest forth water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and promisedst them that they should go in to possess the land which thou hadst sworn to give them.

Wotsup
    This manna from heaven and water from the rock, kept them alive in the desert but still they eventually died.
    The NT has revealed what was concealed in the OT.
    That Jesus is the true bread that comes down from heaven and gives the water welling up to eternal life.

John 6:35
    And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Wotsup,
    Stop building on sand.
    Put your faith in Jesus.
    He is the rock of our faith.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.