"No where does it say that Paul is the Apostle to the...

1. 4,270 Posts.

"No where does it say that Paul is the Apostle to the Gentiles."
    Rom 11:13.
    New International Version
    I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry
    Douay-Rheims Bible
    For I say to you, Gentiles: as long indeed as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I will honour my ministry,
    New Living Translation
    I am saying all this especially for you Gentiles. God has appointed me as the apostle to the Gentiles. I stress this,
    Berean Study Bible
    I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry
    King James Bible
    For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
    Webster's Bible Translation
    For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify my office:
    Geneva Bible of 1587
    For in that I speake to you Gentiles, in as much as I am the Apostle of ye Gentiles, I magnifie mine office,
    Bishops' Bible of 1568
    For I speake to you gentiles, in as much as I am the Apostle of the gentiles, I magnifie myne office.
    Coverdale Bible of 1535
    I speake vnto you Heythen: for in as moch as I am ye Apostle of the Heythen, I wil prayse myne office,
    Tyndale Bible of 1526
    I speake to you gentyls in as moche as I a m the Apostle of ye gentyls I will magnify myn office
    Lamsa Bible
    It is to you Gentiles that I speak, inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, and perhaps magnify my ministry:
    Anderson New Testament
    For I speak to you, Gentiles; inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I do honor to my ministry,
    Haweis New Testament
    For I address myself to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am indeed the apostle of the Gentiles, I exalt my ministry:
    Mace New Testament
    this concerns you Gentiles, for as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I should do honour to my character,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.