Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-223

1. 24,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "John 6:38
    For I have come down from heaven, not that I should do My will, but the will of the One having sent Me."

He come down EXACTLY as I showed YOOOU, forth from the mouth of the God and Father, which is what Luke in childlike language shows to THOSE of God.

Out of all the many OT prophesies of the future one, not a single one even hints at, that this one already existed in some way shape or form, who would come down and take upon flesh, or enter the womb of a woman.
    That sets the clear stage, for ALL interpretations of the NT, whether you like it or not, so tell me Tonio, WHY would you go and create such a crazy notion and ADD to the Bible, what is clearly Not there?????????????????? rolleyes.png

The sent is after his Baptism.
    Time stamp -> Gal 4:4 - (After his raising by Yehowah Due 18:18) -> But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

No hint of a pre-existing person being sent here, as with ALL other sents.

By this time, he had the words of the God and Fathers without measure, so when he expressed them out, he became the express image of the God and Fathers Person = Word, The Word. Heb 1:3 KJV and John 14:10 where he shows that by hearing the Fathers words coming from him, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.
    -------------
    "Wotsup,
    "That's why I reject your creativity. I just need to read what Jesus says" -> ( I suggest you also read Luke's opener as well, as it's Very clear how Jesus came down, via Gods words and power, which Made Jesus, just like the Bible says, he was "made).

Well, clearly as the following is showing, you're either NOT reading what he says, or you're are falling under the following verse.
    John 8:47 - He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God

"John 3:13
    And no one has gone up into heaven except the One having come down out of heaven, the Son of Man."

Show me some verses, where Jesus pre the cross, says that he goes to and from heaven. rolleyes.png

OH I love this one, lets US (no not make man lol) bring in the whole TRUTH here, you know that Context stuff that they talk about.

Your above quote Mate, IS a prophesy as to what is going to follow with Jesus after the cross, results of.

NOW the Spirit of Truth;
    3:12 - If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
    (So now he is going to tell them a heavenly thing, which is soon to happen).
    13 - And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

He dies and comes alive and says to the woman, don't touch me as I have not yet ascended to the Father = And no man hath ascended -> so up he goes for a very short space of time and then -> he that came down from heaven -> and now allows them to touch him -> now more future heavenly stuff after his 40 days, where he is now -> the Son of man which is in heaven.

He wasn't in heaven at the time he was speaking to them, you silly Boy lol, that should have woken you up to the true context.

Now Jesus confirms his earlier words that it was a heavenly event yet to happen and gives them another example.
    14, 15 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
    that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

More confirmation that it's a future heavenly event he's explaining
    16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.…

You simply cannot refute this Tonio and try and tell us, that you are on truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.